- Series consisting of 9 diameters from 450 to 1,250, equipped with 4- and 6-pole, 400°C/2h three-phase motors.
- High temperature industrial extractor
- 400°C/2h (F-400)
- Sound-proof casing insulated with 40 mm (optional)
- Adjustable speed.
- Integrated thermal counters.
- Low sound level.
- EN 12101-3, LGAI Barcelona certified.
CXM-SA fans are specially designed for industrial kitchens. They are used for smoke extraction, 400°C/2h, and continuous air extraction up to 120°. CXM-SA fans have impellers manufactured from galvanised steel sheet with backward-curved blades, except for 355 size fans which have a painted aluminium impeller (RAL 9005). The backward-curved blades and the swing-out door make inspection, service and cleaning easy.
The direction of the door opening can easily be changed from left to right at site. The casing is manufactured from double-skinned galvanised steel sheet and is insulated with 40 mm mineral wool. To protect the motors from overheating the CXM-SA fans have integrated thermal contacts with external leads for connection to a motor protection device. 280 D2 and 280 D2-4
CXM-SA fans are provided with integrated motor protection.