1. USER INFORMATION
ESTUDIO TECNICO LUYMAR, S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs the User that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which it is provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Send the news bulletin of the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligations.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
ESTUDIO TECNICO LUYMAR, S.L.. CALLE CIRCULO POLAR, 7 – 28850 TORREJON DE ARDOZ (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes and entry of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the form of contact or presented in forms of download, accept expressly and of free and unequivocal form, that their data are necessary to take care of their request, on the part of the lender, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the user. In the event that not all data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them adequate information so that they can exercise them.